Friday, January 2, 2009

Here we go...





Right now I'm in the process of getting this site together, and begin work once again on At Hand. I think I'll also use this blog to dissect a number of video games I've been playing lately. Dissecting games such as Super Mario Galaxy has really helped me to plan At Hand, I might as well relay my findings and insights to others who are interested in this sort of thing. I'm also going to upload some concept art for my game soon, so sit tight.


The above image is an illustration done with a rapidograph using burnt umber ink, which was done for a sacred geometry class, based on the dimensions of my hands. It is entitled "Hands of Fate" (MST3K fans should get that reference) and if you want to see some of my other artwork, you can find it at http://www.jfgame.deviantart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment